1. Social Distancing protocols will be put in place for practices and students must bring a mask to practices.
2. If students have a fever or aren't feeling well, they should not attend practice.
3. Students must complete the enrollment process before attending practice.
4. Every student must bring their own water (water fountains will not be available).
5. All information must be completed in PRIVIT including physical, medical information, signatures, and confusion info.
6. All practices will be at GMS except for volleyball, which will be at the High School.
👟Cross Country - Head Coach Kyla Kirksey - firstname.lastname@example.org, 3:30 – 5:00 PM @ GMS bus drop off zone, practice daily after that!
🏈Football - Head Coach Patrick Harrison –email@example.com, 3:30 – 5:30 PM at the GMS football field, practice daily after that!
🏐 Volleyball - Head Coach DeeAnn - Moore- firstname.lastname@example.org, 3:30 – 5:00 PM @ the GHS gymnasium, practice daily after that! Enter GHS in the back at the circle driveway!
📣Cheer - Head Coach Joy Banks - email@example.com, 3:30 – 5:30 PM at the GMS front parking lot, practice daily after that!