My Pledge to Students
The following is a list of goals that I have set for myself this year. I will make every effort to live up to these goals:
1) I will greet students each morning with a smile and will be generous with my smiles throughout the day.
2) I will look for opportunities to reward and praise students for their work and good behavior.
3) I will not show favoritism and will try to be fair to all.
4) I will use fair and appropriate methods of discipline.
5) I will try to make classroom instruction as interesting as possible and look for new and diverse ways of presenting materials.
6) I will maintain a positive atmosphere for learning.
7) I will treat my students with respect
8) I will make myself available and approachable to students.
9) I will recognize the individuality of my students and will provide opportunities for each of them to experience success. I pledge to work forward making this a very successful year for us all.
Who Am I?